Where To Get Amazon Gift Cards [Including Free Offers]
Figuring Out Where To Get Amazon Gift Cards—A Thorough Guide
If you’re buying a present for someone, you can’t go wrong with an Amazon gift card. It’s fairly versatile and can be used for buying various products on Amazon and its affiliate websites.
As a buyer, you must know where to get Amazon gift cards and how to acquire them in a safe and legitimate manner. With a steady rise in online spending, there have been many instances of scammers stealing people’s money under the guise of selling gift cards from Amazon.
We have prepared this guide to give you a precise idea regarding:
- Where to find Amazon gift cards (in stores and online)
- How to get an Amazon gift card for cheap or for free
We’ll also introduce you to Mode Mobile’s products that help you earn free gift cards (from Amazon and other brands), prepaid cards, and cash rewards—all for completing everyday tasks on your phone!
Where Can You Get Amazon Gift Cards in Stores?
You can buy physical Amazon gift cards in person from all kinds of retail hotspots near you, such as supermarkets, grocery stores, and drug stores. The cards are displayed in stores’ dedicated gift card aisles or racks. Amazon’s plastic gift cards are generally available in denominations of $15, $25, $50, and $100. Each of them has a serial number and a claim code that can be used to redeem the card at:
- Amazon (their e-commerce website and physical stores)
- Amazon Marketplace
- Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market
- Amazon Prime
As of 2022, there are thousands of brick-and-mortar stores in the US that offer Amazon gift cards—refer to the table below to see some well-known participating retailers:
Where Do They Sell Amazon Gift Cards?
Supermarket and grocery stores
Know that the list of participating stores can change over time. You can find the latest exhaustive list of stores on Amazon's website.
Source: 401(K) 2012
Start Stashing Free Amazon Gift Cards With the Mode Earn App
The Mode Earn App already has a user base of millions and a solid rating of 4.4 stars on Google Play. You can join regular earners by installing the app—there’s no download or subscription fee involved!
Once the app is running, it will automatically monitor your phone activities and award you points for completing all eligible tasks like playing the radio, shopping, or beating a specific level in a game. You can redeem your points for in-demand gift cards from Amazon, Target, Starbucks, eBay, Sephora, Walmart, TJ Maxx, and many others!
There are numerous other redemption options as well, such as:
- PayPal cash
- Virtual prepaid Mastercards
- Game cards (Fortnite, PlayStation, Eneba, PUBG, etc.)
- Charity donations
- Investments (including crypto and stocks)
- Physical products (like headsets, Bluetooth speakers, and mini-drones)
- Shopping discounts
The Mode Earn App is superior to any other reward-based platform because it:
- Provides lucrative and guaranteed rewards—The app can help you earn up to $600 in supplemental income every year through dozens of time-efficient tasks
- Ensures a personalized experience—The app offers activities tailored to your preferences. Mode Mobile partners up with new businesses regularly to bring you better deals and income boosters
- Creates a secure earning environment—Mode Mobile is committed to your safety and practices the highest data protection standards for the app users
Install the Mode Earn App and give your income a boost!
Source: Google Play
Where and How To Get Amazon Gift Cards Online
If hounding retail stores is not your style, you can find Amazon gift cards on various websites. Both plastic and electronic gift cards are typically available online, although certain websites only sell the latter.
Currently, the best place to purchase an Amazon gift card is Amazon itself. The e-commerce superstore offers you four types of gift cards. You can explore the available options in the table below:
Type of Amazon Gift Card
Physical gift card
Print At Home gift card
Anytime greeting card
Electronic Amazon gift cards don’t come with a purchase or activation fee—you only pay for the amount loaded on the card. You may have to pay for shipping, holiday-themed packaging, or printing for physically delivered cards, depending on the intricacies of your order.
How To Purchase Amazon Gift Cards on Amazon
Follow these steps to order an Amazon gift card on the e-commerce website:
- Log in to your account and go to Gift Cards
- Select the Amazon gift card of your choice and add it to your cart
- Provide (or select) optional details as prompted, such as:
- Names of the recipient and the sender
- Address or email ID of the recipient
- Personalized message
- Card theme
- Click on Proceed to Checkout
- Enter your payment info (credit card, debit card, or Visa or Mastercard gift card)
- Hit Place Your Order
You can also purchase in bulk—but a single order must be limited to 400 electronic and Print At Home home gift cards. Amazon also puts a cap of $10,000 on gift card purchases made by one customer in a single day. This threshold is not applicable if you are purchasing non-Amazon gift cards (like Google Play, Uber, Roblox, Fandango, Xbox, and DoorDash gift cards) listed on the website.
Where Else Can You Purchase Amazon Gift Cards Online?
Besides Amazon, you can also find Amazon gift cards on other e-commerce platforms, including Best Buy, Walgreens, GameStop, and eBay. Keep in mind that major online vendors like Walmart and Target don’t sell Amazon gift cards as they are competitors.
You can also buy Amazon gift cards from dedicated gift card websites like GiftCards.com, Gift Card Granny, Dundle, Gyft, and eGifter. If you’re a PayPal user, you may even consider purchasing digital Amazon gift cards on their official gift card portal.
Where Are Amazon Gift Cards Sold for Cheap?
Many websites sell Amazon gift cards at discounted rates—but they are usually secondhand gift cards. These websites are essentially gift card auction and barter platforms where users trade their unwanted gift cards for cash, checks, or other gift cards. You can find Amazon gift cards at 1%–5% discount on such platforms—the discount isn’t that appealing because they are high-demand cards.
Some popular websites offering secondhand gift cards include:
- Facebook Marketplace
Know that these vendors/platforms don’t have a steady supply of gift cards, and there’s no guarantee you’ll find a discounted Amazon gift card on any given day.
Where Can You Get an Amazon Gift Card for Free?
Do you know what’s better than a cheap Amazon gift card? The one that’s free!
Free Amazon gift cards are not only useful as last-minute gifts—but you can also store them for your future shopping needs. There are numerous ways to collect Amazon gift cards for free. Some popular methods include:
- Enrolling in rewards programs—Reward programs are run by retailers, banks, and businesses who want to increase consumer engagement. The customers use a particular set of products or services to garner loyalty points, which in turn can be traded for rewards like gift cards and cashbacks. For example, Chase Bank’s Ultimate Rewards program offers Amazon gift cards as one of their redemption options
- Participating in social media giveaways—Giveaways are organized by businesses for promotional reasons. To enter one, you may have to complete required tasks like sharing a photo or tagging a friend, but the prizes are not guaranteed. You can track Amazon-related giveaways on social media by following trending hashtags like #freeamazongiftcard and #amazongiftcardgiveaway
- Completing get-paid-to tasks—Many websites and apps pay users with gift cards, cash, and discounts for answering surveys, reading emails, writing reviews, and downloading apps. These platforms provide guaranteed rewards, but you have to discern if you’re getting a fair payout for the time invested
Mode Mobile Helps You Earn Gift Cards for Ridiculously Easy Tasks
If you want to score free gift cards the fun way, try out Mode Mobile’s products! Users earn hundreds of dollars a year for completing regular and stress-free phone-based tasks, such as:
- Playing music
- Reading the news
- Tracking fitness goals
- Playing games
- Checking the weather
- Completing questionnaires
- Trying new apps
- Charging the phone
- Watching short videos
Earn an easy $4 TODAY!💸
You get compensated for these simple tasks with rewards of your choice, including free gift cards, prepaid Mastercards, and cash! Mode Mobile guarantees high-earning rates and quick payouts. You can earn by:
Source: Joyce Busola
Get a Mode Earn Phone and Watch Your Rewards Multiply
The Mode Earn Phone is a lifesaver for those who want a hassle-free way to earn substantial side income. This Android-based smartphone comes with a preloaded Mode Earn App and an earn-as-you-go widget and doubles your rewards for the same tasks.
You can increase your income by over $1,200 each year using 16 available earning modes, such as:
- Music Mode
- Cash Mode
- Games Mode
- News Mode
- Weather Mode
- Lock Screen Mode
- Charge Mode
- Fitness Mode
- Crypto Mode
The Mode Earn Phone has all the essential features you’d seek in a flagship phone. The latest model—the Mode Earn Phone MEP2—works with all major carriers and features a high-end triple camera, long battery life, and superb octa-core processor, among other amazing specs.
Source: Mode Mobile
You can purchase the Mode Earn Phone for a one-time price of $109.
There is also a subscription option—all you have to do is start a free trial of the Mode Earn Phone. You can then pay for the device in monthly subscription fees of $9.99, billed quarterly. If you keep the subscription, you’ll be eligible to receive an upgraded model of the phone every 18 months.
The Mode Earn Phone pays for itself—and fast. You can easily recover the phone’s cost in gift cards and other rewards in mere four months of moderate use.
Go make a fortune out of your consumer habits—buy or subscribe to the Mode Earn Phone today!
Featured image source: Cindy Shebley