Get a Free Fortnite Gift Card With Mode Mobile
Fortnite Gift Card—A Complete Guide
Fortnite has become a global cultural phenomenon since its release in 2017, and the sheer variety of stylish characters, dance emotes, and other customization options keeps on attracting new players.
While the game is free, you need V-Bucks—the in-game currency—to customize your character and get that Victory Royale in style. Whether you are buying a gift for a Fortnite enthusiast or need V-Bucks to purchase new outfits, gliders, emotes, or a battle pass, getting a V-Bucks card is the safest way to go.
This article will explain where you can buy V-Bucks cards, how much they cost, and how you can redeem them. We will also show you how to get a Fortnite gift card for free by playing other games and cashing in on everyday activities!
Golden Hearts Games
What Is a Fortnite V-Bucks Card?
Fortnite V-Bucks cards are prepaid virtual currency debit cards used for acquiring V-Bucks. Since Fortnite is a free-to-play game, the virtual premium currency is not necessary to play, but it makes the experience much more interesting and fun. V-Bucks allow users to access premium content and make the most out of the game, and you can spend them in the Creative, Battle Royal, and Save the World modes.
How Much Do V-Bucks Cards Cost?
You can buy V-Bucks in four different bulks. Take a look at the following table to see how much each V-Bucks card costs:
Where Can You Buy V-Bucks Cards?
Fortnite V-Bucks cards are available in physical and digital forms. You can buy plastic V-Bucks cards in Target, Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy, and online stores like Amazon, while you can purchase digital gift cards from many online retailers, such as:
- Epic Games
- Microsoft Store
- PlayStation Store
How To Get V-Bucks While Playing the Game
If you don’t want or can’t afford to buy enough V-Bucks for all the add-ons you’d like, there are a few ways to earn them (or at least save some money) while playing the game:
- Competitions—If you are competitive and want to earn extra V-Bucks or even cash, you can compete in the in-game tournaments or third-party competitions hosted by sponsors or content creators
- Daily log-ins in the Save the World mode—If you are playing Fortnite in the Save the World mode, you can earn various in-game rewards including V-Bucks just by logging in to your account daily. The downside is that the Save the World mode costs $39.99
- Challenges and daily quests in Save the World—While you have to pay to play in this mode, it allows you to earn some extra V-Bucks. Besides the daily log-in rewards, you can get free V-Bucks by completing daily quests and challenges
- Battle Pass and Free Pass rewards—In the Battle Royale mode, you have a chance to earn some free V-Bucks each Season. With a Free Pass, you can earn 300 V-Bucks just for playing the game, while completing the Battle Pass nets you 1,500 V-Bucks total. Since the Battle Pass is 950 V-Bucks, it practically pays for itself, and you get 550 V-Bucks for free
Source: Joshua Hoehne
Get a Free Fortnite V-Bucks Gift Card by Playing Video Games
If you love playing Fortnite but don’t have money to invest in V-Bucks, you’ll be glad to learn that there are other ways to earn in-game currency! You can still enjoy the game without V-Bucks, but if you have your eye on those Venom, Rick Sanchez, and Chun-Li outfits, there is a way to get them—and for free!
Mode Earn App is a reward-based platform that allows you to collect points that you can redeem for a multitude of free goods! After you download and install the Mode Earn App, you start collecting points by playing different games, listening to music, and even charging your phone.
If you’re really serious about earning on the go, you can opt for our Mode Earn Phone—the first “earn-as-you-go” Android-based smartphone that pays for itself. With a pre-installed Mode Earn App and the same reward-based technology that powers the app, you can pay for your data and voice plans solely by using the device. With the Mode Earn Phone, you get even more options for earning points than with the app alone, and the process is faster as the phone users get twice as many points per action as the app users!
Once you collect enough points, you can redeem them for various items, including gift cards. The list of redemption items is extensive and currently includes the Fortnite V-Bucks card! This way, by playing video games and enjoying other everyday activities, you can earn enough money to purchase V-Bucks and get as many legendary outfits as you want!
Make the Most of Your Gaming With Mode Mobile
Mode Mobile uses a reward-based system that enables users to gain supplemental income by acquiring points they can later redeem for cash, gift cards, cryptocurrency, game rewards, etc.
Some of the activities that bring you points include:
- Playing video games
- Listening to music
- Locking the phone
- Reading the news
- Charging your device
- Checking the weather
- Browsing the internet
Source: Mode Mobile
Install the Mode Earn App
The Mode Earn App enables supplemental income and access to capital for budget-conscious consumers globally. Installing our free app enables you to:
- Earn up to $600 per year in extra cash and rewards
- Get paid to play games from the top gaming studios and earn rewards
- Get paid to do simple activities like responding to surveys and watching videos
- Redeem points for gift cards, rewards in games, and cash
Download Mode Earn App from the Google Play Store and start collecting points now! Use your gaming skills to acquire enough points faster and redeem them for a Fortnite V-Bucks card or a gift card for a different video game.
Get a Mode Earn Phone
When you subscribe to or buy a Mode Earn Phone, you get a high-quality phone with a data plan at an affordable price that pays for itself!
You have two easy ways to pay:
- Free trial, then pay a $9.99 monthly subscription—billed quarterly
- Make a one-time payment of $109
Source: Mode Mobile
With the Mode Earn Phone, you can:
- Earn $1,200 and more per year
- Get paid to perform everyday activities (16 different modes)
- Get a pre-installed, top-rated Mode Earn App—4.4 stars and more than 2.6 million app reviews in the Google Play Store
If you want to expedite the process and accumulate more points faster, the Mode Earn Phone is a better option for you. The device enables you to acquire twice as many points per action as the app on its own.
Don’t let your Fortnite character wait—redeem your Mode Mobile points for a V-Bucks card and experience the game to the fullest!
How To Use a Fortnite V-Bucks Card
You can redeem your Fortnite V-Bucks card on any of the supported devices, including:
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series S
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Nintendo Switch
To use a V-Bucks card, you must:
- Have/register for a valid Epic Account
- Download and install Fortnite on a compatible device
- Accept the terms and user agreement
For more information on what you can and cannot do with your Fortnite V-Bucks card, check out the table below:
Are V-Bucks transferable?
Can you withdraw money from a V-Bucks card?
Can you redeem a Fortnite V-Bucks card for V-Bucks?
Can you replace your V-Bucks card if it gets damaged, stolen, lost, or used by someone else?
Are unused V-Bucks cards refundable?
How To Redeem a Fortnite V-Bucks Card
There are two redemption methods depending on whether you’re playing Fortnite on:
- PC, Switch, or Android
- Xbox or PlayStation
How To Redeem a Fortnite V-Bucks Card on PC, Switch, and Android
- Go to the Epic Games official website
- Log in to your Epic Account
- Choose V-Bucks Card from the dropdown menu in the top right corner
- Click on the Get Started button
- Enter the PIN code from the back of your V-Bucks card and hit Next
- Pick the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks card on
- Click Confirm
How To Redeem a Fortnite V-Bucks Card on Xbox and PlayStation
If you have an Xbox, PS4, or PS5, you should follow the steps for the redemption method above. After clicking Confirm, you will receive a 25-character code via email. Once you receive the code, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Go to the third-party website (Microsoft or PlayStation)
- Sign in to your third-party account linked to your Epic Account
- Enter the code
- Hit Confirm
Once you complete all the steps, the V-Bucks from the card will be added to your account. While the V-Bucks you purchase on PlayStation or Switch cannot be spent on other devices, any content you buy with your V-Bucks will be available on every device linked to your Fortnite account, regardless of which device it was bought on.
What Can You Buy With V-Bucks?
The biggest part of the game’s success and popularity is the characters’ unusual outfits or skins, some of the most popular ones being Raven, Kylo Ren, John Wick, Tony Stark, Harley Quinn, Spider-Man, and Imperial Stormtrooper. These skins are also what the users spend most of their V-Bucks on!
Besides outfits, you can use V-Bucks to buy:
- Heroes in the Save the World Mode
- Seasonal Battle Passes
Source: Erik Mclean
As far as the prices go, a Battle Pass will cost you 950 V-Bucks. How much you’ll spend on cosmetic upgrades depends on your taste and budget. Outfits can cost between 800 V-Bucks for some basic options and up to 2,000 V-Bucks for legendary outfits. Keep in mind that skins don’t increase or change your character’s hitbox, and the same goes for pickaxes. A new harvesting tool can cost you anywhere from 500 to 2,000 V-Bucks.
Can You Use Other Gift Cards for Fortnite?
If you are buying a gift for a Fortnite fan but aren’t sure whether they need V-Bucks, you can stay on the safe side and get them a gift card they can use for other games as well. What you first need to do is find out which platform they are using to play Fortnite. Depending on that, you can determine what gift card to purchase.
The following gift cards can be used to buy games or in-game currency on the given platforms:
- PlayStation store gift card—If the person you’re buying a gift card for has a PS4 or PS5, the best way to go is to buy them a PlayStation store gift card
- Nintendo eShop gift card—In case they are playing Fortnite on Switch, you should get them a Nintendo eShop gift card
- Xbox gift card—For an Xbox player, you will have to purchase an Xbox gift card
- Visa gift card—There aren't any platform-specific gift cards for PC or Android. In-game purchases on these platforms are done through credit cards. If the recipient is a PC or Android user, a prepaid gift card, such as a generic prepaid Visa gift card, is the way to go
By getting a more generic gift card, you are giving the recipient more options and a chance to redeem the card for whatever they need the most. The best part is that even if you go for one of these options, you can use Mode Mobile to earn these platform-specific gift cards as well—all you need to do is check out our redemption items list!
More Guides That Will Help You Get Your Cash Back
Looking for more ways to get cashback? Check out the guides we have on gift cards from Amazon, Fortnite, Roblox, and others:
- How to get Fortnite gift card codes
- How to use a gift card on Fortnite
- Learn how to redeem a Fortnite gift card on any platform
- How to use a Fortnite gift card on PS4 with zero complications
- Can you use a Visa gift card on Fortnite?
- How to redeem a Fortnite gift card on Switch
- A step-by-step guide to checking your Roblox gift card balance
- How to use a Roblox gift card—explained
- Was your Roblox gift card not activated? Learn how to fix it
- Everything you need to know about Roblox gift cards
- How to get Roblox gift cards for free
- How to redeem a Roblox gift card from Amazon
- Can you use a Roblox gift card on two accounts?
- Do Roblox gift cards expire, and how do you redeem them?
- Can you get a free Amazon gift card as a survey reward?
- Step-by-step guide on how to redeem an Amazon gift card
- The easiest way to earn Amazon gift cards by playing games
- A guide to earning a free Amazon gift card
- How do you activate an Amazon gift card?
- Amazon gift card—where to get it and how to use it
- How to get free gift cards without risking your privacy
- What free gift card apps you can use, and which one is the best
- How to earn and redeem a gift card for free
- How to use gift cards online—a guide to saving money
Featured image source: Vlad Gorshkov