How To Buy Bitcoins With an Amazon Gift Card
Learn How To Buy Bitcoins With an Amazon Gift Card
Cryptocurrency is the future, and the sooner you begin investing in it, the better. If you’re not convinced, consider the fact that those who have been holding bitcoin for the past year have quadrupled their investments!
Best of all, if you lack experience and are worried about making a poor investment decision, you can even buy bitcoins with an Amazon gift card. Gift cards are an excellent way for beginners to get their foot in the door of cryptocurrency investment.
This article will show you how to start your bitcoin journey and where to buy bitcoins using an Amazon gift card. You will also learn how to get free Amazon gift cards and earn cryptocurrency while idly using your phone—with Mode Mobile.
TODAY get a FREE stock and $15!💰
Where To Buy Bitcoins With an Amazon Gift Card
If you want to buy bitcoins with an Amazon gift card balance, you first have to find a reputable marketplace or crypto exchange that will allow you to do so. There are many crypto exchanges out there, and they accept various deposit methods, such as PayPal, credit cards, or bank transfer, but not all of them accept gift cards.
Thankfully, some of the most popular and trustworthy online crypto exchanges accept Amazon gift cards as a payment option for bitcoin. The two best places for buying bitcoin with an Amazon gift card are:
How To Buy Bitcoin With an Amazon Gift Card on Paxful
Source: André François McKenzie
Paxful is the best and the most popular peer-to-peer platform that allows cryptocurrency exchange. It is a reliable option that offers an extensive selection of nearly 400 payment methods for buying bitcoin—including an Amazon gift card.
People all over the world have been using Paxful to sell bitcoins to other individuals. One of the reasons it is so popular is the fact that it allows users who can't purchase bitcoin using a credit card or a direct bank transfer to do so using alternative methods.
Follow these steps to convert an Amazon gift card to bitcoin via Paxful:
- Sign in or create an account on Paxful
- Click on the Buy Bitcoin Instantly link
- Choose the Amazon Gift Card as the payment method
- Enter the gift card dollar amount and look for options
- Select a suitable seller and click on Buy
Check out the benefits and downsides of using Paxful in the table below:
How To Buy Bitcoin With an Amazon Gift Card on LocalBitcoins
Source: Icons8 Team
Like Paxful, LocalBitcoins is a P2P cryptocurrency exchange that allows several payment methods for bitcoin trade, including the Amazon gift card. Sellers post ads where they specify the exchange rate and payment methods, and buyers browse through these advertisements. When they find the ad they like, users agree to meet and exchange bitcoins for cash. Alternatively, they can trade directly using online banking or pre-paid cards like Amazon gift cards.
When you purchase bitcoins through LocalBitcoins, they are placed in the LocalBitcoin web wallet.
Follow these steps to buy crypto with an Amazon gift card through this platform:
- Sign in with LocalBitcoins
- Click on the Buy Bitcoins link
- Enter the dollar amount from your Amazon gift card
- Select your country and Amazon Gift Card as a deposit method
- Browse through the offers
- Click Buy when you find a suitable seller
Here is an overview of the pros and cons of using LocalBitcoins to convert an Amazon gift card to bitcoin:
Earn Free Amazon Gift Cards To Buy More Bitcoins
Amazon gift cards are an easy way to start trading with cryptocurrency. If you can get those gift cards for free—even better! With Mode Mobile, you can do that in a fun and easy way!
Mode Mobile enables budget-conscious users to make supplemental income in the form of coupons, gift cards, physical goods, cryptocurrency, and much more. With our two products—Mode Earn App and Mode Earn Phone—you can earn while performing various activities on your phone, such as:
- Playing games
- Watching ads
- Participating in surveys
- Browsing the internet
- Reading the news
Source: Marie-Michèle Bouchard
If you love the idea of earning supplemental income fast, you will love the Mode Earn Phone even more. It comes with the pre-installed Mode Earn App and uses the same reward-based technology, but it grants you twice as many points as the app when installed on any other device.
Install the Mode Earn App and Make Your Phone Your Cash Source
The Mode Earn App is the most popular reward-based app out there, and we have the numbers to support this claim:
- Over 30 million downloads
- A 4.4-star rating on Google Play
- More than 2.6 million reviews
Once you start using our app, you will:
- Get paid to complete fun activities on your phone
- Earn up to $600 a year in cash, bitcoins, and Amazon gift cards
- Get redeemable points even for unlocking or charging your phone
Amazon gift cards and cryptocurrency are there waiting for someone to claim them—why wouldn’t that be you? Download the Mode Earn App from Google Play and start making supplemental income immediately!
Get the Mode Phone To Earn Supplemental Income Faster
The Mode Earn Phone doubles the reward points you get per completed activity and gives you even more opportunities to earn.
Besides earning you money, the Mode Earn Phone is a high-quality device that boasts some seriously awesome features, such as:
- Triple-lens camera—13MP + 2MP + 2MP
- 5MP selfie camera
- Octa-Core ARM Cortex
- 128GB storage
- Android 11
- 6.52 inch HD screen
- Fingerprint identification
- Face ID Unlock
When you subscribe to or buy a Mode Phone, you will:
- Earn over $1,200 a year for completing the same activities the app rewards you for when installed on another device
- Get rewards for doing simple activities in 16 different modes (Save Mode, Fitness Mode, Crypto Mode, News Mode, Games Mode, Music Mode, etc.)
Source: Mode Mobile
Want to get a Mode Earn Phone? There are two ways to do it:
- Start a free trial—Cover the shipping expenses and then pay a monthly subscription of $9.99 after the first month
- Buy the phone—Make a single payment of $109
If you choose the subscription plan, you get the chance to receive a new model of the phone—with incredible specs and the latest features—every 18 months!
How To Trade an Amazon Gift Card for Bitcoin
Another option to acquire some bitcoins is to trade your Amazon gift card for them.
The most popular marketplace to trade your Amazon gift card for bitcoin is Purse. It is a platform that matches shoppers who wish to purchase items from Amazon in exchange for bitcoins with individuals who want to trade an Amazon gift card for bitcoin. It offers a lot of flexibility if you want to liquidate some Amazon gift card balance.
All you need to do is redeem your Amazon gift card on your account and do the shopping for a Purse user.
How To Sell an Amazon Gift Card for Bitcoin on Purse
When you visit the website, you will get the option to browse through the available orders. You will see precise information regarding the cost of the order and the number of bitcoins you will receive in exchange. You also have the option to filter the orders by country and amounts.
Source: Thought Catalog
If you want to earn bitcoin on Purse using your Amazon gift card, follow these steps:
- Go to the Earn Bitcoin page on Purse
- Click on the suitable order to see the preview
- Select Accept Offer
- Review the amount of bitcoin you will receive
- Proceed to purchase the requested items from Amazon
Here are the instruction for purchasing the requested items:
- Go to the Wishlist and Add to Cart each item
- Choose the quantities for each item
- Select Gift Registry Address during checkout
- Tick the This Item Is a Gift checkbox
- Check the total dollar amount
- Pay with your Amazon gift card and place the order
Once you finish the order on Amazon, copy the Amazon Order Number and estimated delivery date (ETA) and paste them in the provided field back at the Purse website. Keep in mind that you have a limited time to enter the order number, so work fast. Click Confirm Order to finish the process.
Pros and Cons of Using Purse to Exchange an Amazon Gift Card for Bitcoin
The table below shows the advantages and disadvantages of using Purse to get bitcoins:
Featured image source: Kanchanara