How Do I Redeem an Amazon Gift Card Without a Claim Code?
How Do I Redeem an Amazon Gift Card Without a Claim Code—Resolved
Using a claim code is an essential part of redeeming Amazon gift cards. You know you’re having a spectacularly bad day if you have to search the internet for—“How do I redeem an Amazon gift card without a claim code?”
You’d be surprised to know that many customers are stuck with Amazon gift cards with no claim codes. In most cases, they ripped the strip covering the claim code on a plastic gift card too hard, causing the code to be unreadable. The situation may seem pretty unsalvageable, but with the solutions presented in this guide, you should be able to use the money on your card.
Would you like to get free Amazon gift card codes that work smoothly? If yes, start using Mode Mobile’s products. They help you amass various free gift cards and cash for doing everyday smartphone-based tasks like streaming music and browsing the internet. You can check out how these products work later in our guide.
Amazon Gift Card Claim Code—Essential Info
Every gift card from Amazon comes with a unique claim code (also called redeem code). Whether you want to use your Amazon gift card during checkout or store it on your account, the redemption process is instant if you input the claim code correctly. Many users find it hard to locate the claim code on an Amazon gift card, though, often confusing it with the card’s serial number. The table below will help you differentiate between the two:
Redeeming your gift card without a claim code is not possible unless you get Amazon customer service involved. To do that, start with determining why you’re unable to redeem your Amazon gift card—is the claim code damaged and unreadable, or is the system rejecting your code?
Source: Mike Mozart
How Do I Redeem My Amazon Gift Card With a Damaged Claim Code?
Plastic Amazon gift card holders may have to deal with physically damaged claim codes in the following scenarios:
- The code got scraped while removing the strip
- One or more characters of the code appear faded
- The code’s printing is botched, making it unreadable
If you can’t redeem an Amazon gift card due to a claim code defect on the card, try returning the card to the retailer or swapping it for another one. In case that’s not possible, you need to contact Amazon’s customer service to get a replacement card or a new claim code. Keep in mind that gift cards or claim codes that were damaged before purchase are not your responsibility, and it’s your legal right to ask for a replacement.
If you reach out to Amazon’s customer service regarding damaged or unreadable claim codes, you’ll most likely be asked to send pictures of the purchase receipt and the front and back of your card to an email address provided over the phone. Amazon executives will verify the gift card code with their servers. If it is still unused, you will receive a replacement gift card by mail or email within a few weeks.
Source: MART PRODUCTION
Why Is My Amazon Gift Card Redeem Code Not Working?
Many users have a readable Amazon redeem code, but the system won’t accept it. There can be various reasons why an Amazon gift card won’t redeem, such as:
- Inactive claim code—You’ll face a problem redeeming your Amazon gift card if its claim code is yet to be activated by the retailer. Gift cards bought from Amazon or other e-commerce websites don’t require activation. If you purchased one from a local retailer, you might be asked to activate the gift card online or over the phone. The steps to do so are generally provided on the receipt
- Used claim code—There is no way to redeem your claim code if your gift card has already been applied to another Amazon account. Similarly, your claim code would stop working once you’ve exhausted its balance to buy eligible products or reload your online gift card wallet
- Invalid purchase—Your Amazon gift card won’t work if you’re using it for an ineligible purchase—which can be buying third-party gift cards, like those from Xbox, Roblox, Google Play, and Apple. Currently, eligible purchases include:
How To Resolve an Amazon Gift Card Redeem Code Problem
Whether you can or cannot pinpoint the reason why your claim code won’t work, you have to talk to a customer service executive about it. You’ll be asked to provide details like:
- Order number or name of the retailer
- Claim code
- Names of the buyer and the recipient
- Delivery address or email associated with the card
Source: Andrea Piacquadio
How To Contact Amazon’s Customer Service for Gift Card-Related Issues
You can contact Amazon’s customer service online or via phone—check out the table below for details:
Using Amazon’s online customer service
Calling Amazon customer care executives
If you prefer to talk to an Amazon customer service executive directly, do this:
You can expect a waiting time of 2–15 minutes until you get a response for your issue
Waiting for a Response? Get Amazon Gift Cards for Free in the Meantime
The fate of your Amazon gift card may be up in the air for now, so why not score a new one while you wait for customer service to resolve your issue?
There are many ways to collect free Amazon gift cards on the internet, like participating in social media giveaways or answering long questionnaires on survey websites. If you want a time-efficient and enjoyable method of earning free gift cards, start using Mode Mobile’s products:
- Mode Earn App—A reward-based app that turns any Android phone into a money-making device
- Mode Earn Phone—An Android smartphone that earns you twice as much as the Mode Earn App
How do you earn with these products? All you have to do is complete ordinary phone-based tasks, many of which are already a part of your day, such as:
- Listening to music
- Checking out the news
- Playing games
- Checking weather updates
- Answering surveys
- Trying new apps
- Charging your phone
- Keeping track of fitness goals
Upon completing these tasks, Mode Mobile rewards you with points that can be redeemed for Amazon gift cards. You can also pick other redemption items—like:
Game cards and in-game items
Get Gift Cards and Extra Cash—The Mode Earn App Makes Your Phone Time Profitable
Installing the Mode Earn App is one of the most convenient ways to get paid for everyday phone-based tasks. You don’t have to pay a dime to use the app—run it on your phone, and it will start allocating you guaranteed reward points for completing eligible earning tasks. All the tasks are optional—complete the ones you like at your own pace.
Source: William Fortunato
You can earn up to $600 a year with the Mode Earn App thanks to:
- Engaging tasks that don’t feel like work
- High and consistent earning rates
- Special offers and deals to boost your points
- Organized payout structure
- 4.4 out of 5 stars
- More than 30 million downloads worldwide
- Over 2.6 million reviews
Earning a side income has never been this easy—install the Mode Earn App and join its growing squad of happy users.
Source: Google Play
TODAY get a FREE stock and $15!💰
Want More Rewards? The Mode Earn Phone Won’t Let You Down
The Mode Earn Phone is an Android OS device designed to earn money for its users. It elevates your earning experience with the help of:
- A preinstalled Mode Earn App that tracks your earning points 24/7
- An earn-as-you-go widget that awards you extra points every time you use one of its 16 earning modes, such as:
- News Mode
- Music Mode
- Games Mode
- Task Mode
- Fitness Mode
- Data Mode
- Surf Mode
Mode Earn Phone users collect twice as many reward points as app-only users—which means you can earn over $1,200 a year for the same effort.
The smartphone is also a winner when it comes to specs. The latest model—the Mode Earn Phone MEP2—comes with premium features like:
- Octa-core processor
- High-tech front and back camera
- Compatibility with multiple cellular networks
- 128 GB expandable storage
Source: Mode Mobile
The Mode Earn Phone can be yours if you buy or subscribe to it—here are the deets:
- Buy—Your one-time investment would be $109
- Subscribe—Start a one-month free trial of the phone without any credit check. Pay $9.99 monthly once the trial is over (you’ll be billed quarterly). If you keep the subscription, Mode Mobile will provide you with the latest model of their phone every 18 months
The Mode Earn Phone earns back its cost within 2–3 months of moderate use. Get the device and add value to your daily phone-based activities.
Featured image source: energepic.com