Learn All About Personalized Mastercard Gift Cards
An Exclusive Guide to Creating Personalized Mastercard Gift Cards!
Mastercard gift cards can be used online and in stores and are accepted virtually anywhere, which makes them convenient presents. While any recipient would love to receive such a versatile spending card as a gift, you may still want to add a personal touch to your gesture.
Going for personalized Mastercard gift cards is a definite level-up from basic gift cards if you’re looking to make receivers feel special. You get to spice up a bland gift card with pictures and messages of your choice—but where do you order these customized prepaid cards from?
This guide will answer all your questions about personalized Mastercard gift cards, including where to buy and how to customize them. We’ll also show you how Mode Mobile's products can help you earn all kinds of gift cards and cash prizes by using your phone!
Earn an easy $4 TODAY!💸
TODAY get a FREE stock and $15!💰
What Is a Personalized Mastercard Gift Card?
A personalized Mastercard gift card is similar to any other gift or prepaid card issued by this card company. It comes with general information—a card number, an expiry date, and a PIN that can be used to make purchases anywhere Mastercard or Visa cards are accepted.
What makes a personalized Mastercard gift card stand out is its customized appearance. Depending on the issuing merchant, you can customize a gift card with various elements, including:
- Name—Most Mastercard gift cards usually have generalized tags, like A GIFT FOR YOU, printed on them. If you opt for personalized gift cards, you can get the name of the recipient printed or embedded on the front of the card, like a standard debit or credit card. Many retailers also let you add your name on the card (as the sender), something along the lines of From X To Y
- Photo—You can add a personal photo or a design theme to make a Mastercard gift card correspond to a particular person or occasion
- Message—Adding a purposeful message to your gift card increases its appeal and creates a lasting impact on the receiver. You can write your own message or choose among the generic ones, such as Thank You, Congratulations!, or Miss You, offered by the retailer. If you go for a plastic gift card, your message will most likely be printed on a small greeting card. In the case of Mastercard eGift cards, the message will be sent in the delivery email or SMS
Source: Tara Winstead
Where Can You Purchase a Personalized Mastercard Gift Card?
Mastercard gift cards are available for purchase both online and at brick-and-mortar stores, but currently, only online merchants offer the personalization option. Retail stores—like Walmart, Target, etc.—usually sell pre-packaged gift cards with standard designs. Note that certain banks and financial institutions may allow customization of their Mastercard gift cards upon request.
Most online retailers let you customize your gift card, especially if you’re buying digital ones, to some degree—like letting you pick a festival- or occasion-based template. Certain merchants offer immersive customization options, and we’ve compiled the most popular ones in the table below:
Mastercard offers a variety of personalized gift cards on its website. You usually get to choose a design template and message for your card, and if you opt for digital delivery, you can send the card to users all over the world
The website lets you:
If you pick a Mastercard Perfect gift card, you can:
These cards are available in denominations of $10–$500, but the value must be a multiple of five
Gift Card Granny
Gift Card Granny offers similar options as PerfectGift.com but lets you add a thoughtful, personalized greeting card to the gift card for an additional cost of $1.50
How To Create Customized Gift Cards From Mastercard
The process of creating a customized gift card depends on the website you're using. That being said, the general steps involved in the process are more or less the same—you should:
- Go to the vendor website of your choice
- Click on Buy a gift card or similar
- Choose between Visa or Mastercard gift card, if prompted
- Choose between a physical or digital gift card
- Enter the amount of your choice
- Click on Add a photo or Customize your card, as the case may be
- Select a design template from the website gallery or upload a photo from your device—many websites ask you to follow their guidelines related to the size and contents of the photo
- Go to the custom card text section and add one or more of the following:
- The receiver’s name
- Your name
- Message on the card
- Approve the final look
- Add other details as asked—for example, an additional greeting card message, the delivery date, time zone, etc.
- Enter the recipient's address, email, or phone number
- Pay for the gift card and place the order
Note that the order of these steps may vary on different websites. The process hardly takes five minutes if you have a clear idea of how you want to personalize the card.
Personalized Mastercard Gift Cards—Fees and Delivery
Personalization is usually free for digital cards—all you have to pay for is the value of the card and the purchase fee. If you’re buying a plastic gift card, you may have to pay additional fees for printing and shipping.
As far as delivery is concerned, digital Mastercard gift cards are delivered almost immediately after the purchase—there may be a slight delay due to the processing time. Plastic personalized gift cards are usually shipped after the day of purchase, although some merchants offer same-day shipping at an additional cost.
How To Use Personalized Mastercard Gift Cards
Customizing a gift card is merely for aesthetic or personal value—the user still has to register or activate the card to be able to use it, just like any other Mastercard gift card.
- Paying bills
- Buying player items and currencies for games like Roblox and GTA
- Adding money to PayPal and similar payment systems
Source: Paul Felberbauer
Can Custom Mastercard Gift Cards Be Reloaded?
No, a Mastercard gift card cannot be reloaded, whether personalized or not—the user can redeem it at multiple locations until the card balance is exhausted. If you want the recipient to enjoy the benefits of reloadable cards, you have to gift them standard prepaid cards like an Emerald Prepaid Mastercard, a Greenlight Prepaid Mastercard, or a Walmart MoneyCard or Visa card. These cards can also be used to withdraw cash at select ATMs, which may come in handy for your intended recipient.
Always a Giver? Try Receiving Gift Cards With Mode Mobile!
Giving someone personalized gift cards is a sweet gesture on your part, but have you ever considered getting them for yourself? We know how absurd that sounds—why would you use your own money to buy a gift card for yourself? Well, you don’t have to—if you get it for free!
Dozens of websites and apps offer you free gift cards for your opinions and actions as a consumer. Mode Mobile provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to earn free gift cards, cash, prepaid Mastercards, and other prizes for the time you spend on your phone. Our products—Mode Earn App and Mode Earn Phone—enable you to collect hundreds of dollars a year for doing everyday activities on your smartphone, like:
- Streaming music
- Playing games
- Checking the news and the weather
- Tracking fitness goals
- Watching short videos
- Surfing the internet
There’s no catch—we offer guaranteed rewards and a consistent earning model that converts your leisure time into a steady income.
Source: William Fortunato
Get All the Gift Cards You Want With the Mode Earn App
The Mode Earn App can be downloaded for free from Google Play. You don’t have to pay for a subscription either—install our app on any Android smartphone and start earning reward points for eligible phone activities instantly.
You can redeem your points for a variety of rewards, including:
- Gift cards from popular retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, Sephora, and many others—use them for yourself or hand them out as gifts!
- PayPal cash
- Virtual prepaid Mastercards
- Game cards (for games like Fortnite, Free Fire, PUBG, etc.)
- Crypto and stocks
- Physical goods
The Mode Earn App has been installed over 30 million times by users across the globe—we command a 4.4-star rating on Google Play. With the Mode Earn App, you can earn up to $600 in supplemental income, but if you want to double your earnings—get a Mode Earn Phone!
Source: Mode Mobile
Increase Your Income With the Mode Earn Phone!
The Mode Earn Phone is a revolutionary smartphone that helps you make over $1,200 in side income every year. Yes, that’s twice what you can earn from our app installed on other devices!
The Mode Earn Phone has a pre-installed Mode Earn App and an earn-as-you-go widget with 16 easily accessible earning modes:
- Lock Screen Mode
- Charge Mode
- Surf Mode
- Data Mode
- Music Mode
- News Mode
- Weather Mode
- Watch Mode
- Games Mode
- Save Mode
- Fitness Mode
- Task Mode
- Crypto Mode
- Share Mode
- Cash Mode
- Finance Mode
These different modes are meant to give you a personalized and stress-free earning experience.
Mode Earn Phone’s Features
The Mode Earn Phone has everything you’d want in a modern smartphone—it looks great, it’s compatible with all top carriers, and it has amazing specifications! Check out some of the cool specs of our latest model, the Mode Earn Phone MEP2:
What Mode Earn Phone MEP2 Packs
Get a Mode Earn Phone and Start Making Money!
Are you ready to start making money with your very own Mode Earn Phone? We give you two options to get our device:
- Pay a one-time price of $109
- Go for a free trial, followed by a monthly subscription of $9.99—billed quarterly
Most of our users recover their total phone investment in less than three months by exploiting our lucrative earning modes.
We also offer a new Mode Earn Phone to all our subscribers every 18 months. The new device will be loaded with all the latest tech upgrades.
Featured image source: Rob Laughter