Where Can I Use an Olive Garden Gift Card? [Updated Guide]
Where Can I Use an Olive Garden Gift Card—In-Store and Online Options
Whether you’re craving Italian pasta, a chunk of roast beef, or a bottle of red wine, you can get it all with an Olive Garden gift card.
Unlike those from other brands, Olive Garden gift cards can be used in more than one restaurant. So, if you’re wondering, “Where can I use an Olive Garden gift card,” you’re not alone. Worry not—this guide will show you where to redeem your gift card and how.
You will also find out where you can get more Olive Garden gift cards, cheap and free ones included.
TODAY get a FREE stock and $15!💰
Where Can Olive Garden Gift Cards Be Used?
Source: Jay Wennington
Olive Garden gift cards come in traditional (physical) and digital formats and are available in denominations from $25 to $1000. The gift cards can be redeemed and used to purchase meals at any of over 900 Olive Garden locations in the U.S. and Canada. Apart from Olive Garden, the gift cards can be used at partner restaurants which include:
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Bahama Breeze
- The Capital Grille
- Yard House
- Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
- Eddie V's
- Seasons 52
These restaurants and Olive Garden are all owned by Darden—the parent company.
Keep in mind that Olive Garden gift cards are country-specific—if you purchase an Olive Garden gift card in the U.S., it can only be used at restaurant locations in the country.
How To Use an Olive Garden Gift Card
To use your Olive Garden gift card at a restaurant, present the gift card (or the code) to the cashier, who will then scan it and complete the transaction. If you don’t have enough balance on the gift card for the entire order, you can cover the rest using cash, credit/debit card, or other means.
Apart from physical locations, Olive Garden gift cards can also be redeemed online when ordering meals on the company's website for delivery or pick-up. To pay for your order using the card, follow these steps:
- Visit the Olive Garden online orders page
- Choose your order option from the three provided—Pick Up To Go, Catering, and Delivery (note that you can't use your gift card for the catering option)
- Select your preferred meal and enter your delivery address—you will then be prompted to log in
- Enter your 16-digit gift card number under the payment information
Before making your order, always ensure the gift card balance is enough to cover the purchase. You can check your Olive Garden gift card balance in two quick steps:
- Visit Olive Garden’s dedicated gift card balance page
- Enter the 16-digit gift card number and hit Check Balance
Earn Free Gift Cards and Other Rewards With Mode Mobile
Source: Mode Mobile
Want to earn free gift cards, cash, and other versatile rewards? Mode Mobile can help.
The company enables you to monetize your daily phone use by performing various fun and easy activities on your phone, including:
- Streaming music
- Watching short videos
- Playing mobile games
- Locking and unlocking your phone
- Checking the weather
- Browsing the web
- Reading the news
- Installing new apps
- Charging your device
- Answering questionnaires
To get rewarded for performing these everyday tasks, you can use the company’s products—the Mode Earn App and the Mode Earn Phone.
Monetize Phone Use With the Mode Earn App
The Mode Earn App is a free reward-based Android app that can help you generate up to $600 worth of rewards every year.
Once installed, the app automatically runs in the background, monitoring your phone activities. For each eligible activity completed, you earn points that can be redeemed for various prizes, such as:
- PayPal cash deposits
- Gift cards from popular brands like Sephora, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, and others
- Virtual prepaid Mastercards
- Game-based rewards, such as Fortnite V-Bucks cards, PUBG coins, PlayStation cards, etc.
- Stocks and cryptocurrencies
- Physical products like headphones and mini-drones
The Mode Earn App is one of the most popular reward-based platforms in the market. It has over 30 million downloads and more than 2.6 million reviews on Google Play, averaging an impressive user rating of 4.4 stars out of 5.
Users are mostly impressed by the following:
- A variety of earning tasks to choose from
- Regular income-boosting offers
- Consistent earning rates and smooth payouts
Source: Google Play
Download the Mode Earn App today and start getting rewarded for your phone use!
Where To Get Olive Garden Gift Cards
Whether you want to treat a friend or yourself, you can purchase an Olive Garden gift card:
- Directly from the brand
- From third-party vendors
How To Purchase Olive Garden Gift Cards on the Website
Olive Garden gift cards (both physical and digital) are sold on the main company’s website and on the Olive Garden website. You can also purchase the gift card at any of Darden restaurants' 1,800+ physical locations.
Olive Garden also offers a few unique ways of getting a gift card:
- Large Bulk Orders—Spend more than $500 and receive a free eGift card valued at 10% of your total order
- Dinner and Movie Pack—For $50, you get a $25 Olive Garden eGift gift card and a $25 Fandango gift card
What Third-Party Retailers Sell Olive Garden Gift Cards?
If you want to get discounted Olive Garden gift cards, you should consider purchasing from third-party vendors. While not all vendors give discounts, the few that do offer between 5% and 10%, which can be quite economical for high-value cards.
The following is a list of third-party retailers that sell Olive Garden gift cards:
- Sam’s Club
Overall, it’s better to buy a gift card from Olive Garden or Darden as you’ll be able to personalize it.
How To Get a Free Olive Garden Gift Card
As a budget-conscious consumer, you want the best deals when buying gift cards. There are several places you can get cheap Olive Garden gift cards, including gift card exchange and resale websites.
The problem with these platforms is that they sell second-hand gift cards, which means it may be difficult to determine the authenticity and actual value of the card during the purchase. You can cut your expenses completely by getting a free Olive Garden gift card—here are the most popular methods of obtaining one:
- Participating in social media giveaways—Giveaways are popular on Instagram and TikTok and are organized by influencers to increase the reach and awareness of a brand or product. You can find gift card and gift card code giveaways for various brands, including Olive Garden, DoorDash, Spotify, Google Play, and Roblox. To find Olive Garden giveaways, search for relevant hashtags like #olivegardengiveaway and #olivegardengiftcardcode
- Using reward-based apps—These apps reward you with a range of prizes, including free gift cards and cash, for completing various tasks on your smartphone, like playing your favorite games. Still, not all apps offer Olive Garden gift cards. If a platform doesn’t provide the gift card you want, make sure it offers rewards that can be used to purchase the wanted gift card or desired item (like cash and prepaid cards)
Mode Earn Phone—The Ultimate Money-Making Smartphone
The Mode Earn Phone is Mode Mobile’s dedicated Android-powered money-making smartphone. This unique device comes preloaded with the Mode Earn App and an earn-as-you-go widget that offers easy access to 16 earning modes:
- Fitness Mode
- Cash Mode
- Share Mode
- Watch Mode
- Surf Mode
- Data Mode
- Save Mode
- Music Mode
- Finance Mode
- Crypto Mode
- Locked Mode
- Task Mode
- Weather Mode
- Charge Mode
- News Mode
- Games Mode
Thanks to this combo, you can earn twice as fast as with the app alone, meaning you can earn more than $1,200 annually. Some of the modes (e.g., Charge Mode and Music Mode) generate rewards points even when you’re not actively using the phone.
Source: Mode Mobile
Want to earn a substantial side income? Get your Mode Earn Phone in one of the following ways:
- Make a one-time payment of $109—It will take a few months of regular phone use (3–4 hours a day) to earn back the value of your investment
- Sign up for a free trial and pay a $9.99 monthly fee afterward (billed quarterly)—If you maintain the subscription, you will receive the latest model of the phone every 18 months
Subscribe to or buy the Mode Earn Phone and boost your side income today!
Olive Garden Gift Cards—Frequently Asked Questions
Before using a gift card, you should always familiarize yourself with the company’s gift card policy to find out key details, such as the redemption locations or whether the card can be redeemed for cash.
In the following table, you can find answers to some of the FAQs about Olive Garden gift cards:
Do Olive Garden gift cards expire?
No. As long as the card has money on it, you can use it to purchase products of that value
Can I reload my gift card after I’ve spent the full value?
Unlike renowned restaurant chains like Cabela’s, Olive Garden does offer reloadable gift cards. To reload your card, visit the brand’s gift cards page
Can I let someone else use my gift card?
Yes. You do not need any ID to use an Olive Garden gift card
Can I use my Olive Garden gift card at Red Lobster?
No. Olive Garden gift cards can only be used at Darden-owned restaurants
Are Olive Garden gift cards customizable?
Yes. You can add personal messages and custom designs to both physical and digital gift cards, but only if you purchase the card directly from the Olive Garden or Darden website
Can Olive Garden gift cards be redeemed for cash?
No. They’re only used for meal purchases
Keep in mind that these policies are prone to change—always visit the company’s website before redeeming your gift card to stay in the loop.
Featured image source: Alex Haney