Fortnite Gift Card—PS4 Redemption Guide
How To Use Fortnite Gift Cards—PS4 Edition
If you ever played Fortnite, you know that some premium items are only available if you pay for them. The Fortnite gift cards PS4 players use can help them get hold of rare pickaxes, back bling, skins, and V-Bucks for free or at a significant discount.
This article will explain how to redeem gift cards for this game on your PlayStation 4 and help you discover all available types of Fortnite reward cards you can turn into V-Bucks and free items.
We will also show you how to use Mode Mobile’s products to collect rewards while performing simple everyday tasks, redeem them for free goodies (such as free gift cards!), and start earning supplemental income the easy way!
PlayStation Gift Card for Fortnite—What Is It, and Where Can You Buy It?
Fortnite PlayStation gift cards are specifically created for purchasing items in Fortnite and grant you access to premium features and a specific amount of V-Bucks.
You can buy them from several retailers, including:
- PlayStation Store
How Much Do Fortnite PlayStation Gift Cards Cost?
Fortnite PlayStation cards come with different price tags, depending on how many V-Bucks you want to get and what items they should include. Here are a few examples of the options that are currently available:
Fortnite Gift Cards for PS4
Fortnite Minty Legends Pack + 1,000 V-Bucks
Fortnite: The Last Laugh Bundle + 1,000 V-Bucks
Fortnite: Neo Versa Bundle + 500 V-Bucks
Fortnite: Darkfire Bundle
Fortnite: Deep Freeze Bundle + 1,000 V-Bucks
Note that you can only use these gift cards on your PlayStation console—you won’t be able to redeem them on other devices.
How To Redeem a Fortnite PlayStation Card
The redemption process for the Fortnite PlayStation gift cards is simple—all you need to do is follow the prompts below:
- Select PlayStation Store from your PS dashboard
- Scroll down until you see the Redeem Codes button
- Enter the code of the gift card you purchased and click on Continue
- Check details on the redemption page and click on Confirm to complete the process
How To Get a Free Fortnite Gift Card for PS4
Source: Mode Mobile
You will be able to earn rewards whenever you play a game on your phone, listen to music, watch videos, and do other everyday activities that involve using your smartphone. Once you collect enough reward points, you can redeem them for various goods, such as cash, game rewards, and gift cards you can use online or in different stores.
Besides playing games and enjoying your favorite music and videos, you can do many other mundane tasks that bring reward points, including:
- Surfing the internet
- Reading news
- Checking the weather forecast
- Charging your phone
- Locking your phone
- Taking surveys
- Watching video ads
- Downloading partner apps
Fortnite V-Bucks cards are on our extensive list of redemption items. You can also get rewards for other games, including Roblox, Mafia City, or Mobile Legends.
That’s not all—check out some of the companies we partnered with to help you enjoy your favorite products and services while earning supplemental income:
- The Daily Stash
We offer two products that can help you start earning while having fun:
The Mode Earn App Takes Earning Supplemental Income to the Next Level
Earning cash and rewards has never been easier with the Mode Earn App! Unlike other free gift card apps, it doesn’t require you to perform lengthy, difficult tasks or meet specific criteria to be able to collect points and get free goodies.
All you should do is download it from the Google Play Store and create an account, which only takes a few minutes. Once you install it, the app will run in the background and detect the activities that bring reward points.
Using the Mode Earn App gives you the opportunity to earn $600+ in cash, free gift cards, and many other rewards per year while enjoying personalized offers tailored to your interests!
The app has a devoted fan base already—it has been downloaded by 30 million users and has outstanding ratings (4.4/5 stars) on Google Play.
Get Twice as Many Rewards With the Mode Earn Phone
Besides the Mode Earn App, we also developed the Mode Earn Phone—the first “earn-as-you-go” Android-based smartphone. With this device, you can get to your free Fortnite gift card faster— it comes with a pre-installed Mode Earn App and lets you collect double the rewards!
You can activate as much as 16 different earning modes on the device, such as:
- Task Mode
- Fitness Mode
- Crypto Mode
- Share Mode
- Cash Mode
- Data Mode
- Finance Mode
- Save Mode
- Watch Mode
- Game Mode
- Weather Mode
Once you subscribe to or buy the Mode Earn Phone, you’ll get a high-quality mobile device that can cover its purchase and data plan costs in a couple of months as it can earn you up to $1,200+ per year.
There are two available payment options:
- Exploring the phone during a free trial—all you need to pay is the shipping fee and, after the free trial ends, $9.99 per month (billed quarterly)
- Making a one-time payment of $109
Along with the phone, you get a fully unlocked 12-month warranty for the device and a 6-month warranty for its battery. The Mode Earn Phone is also compatible with some of the most prominent providers nationwide, such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Mint Mobile, Straight Talk, and many more. The best part is that you can use it as a regular smartphone since it has everything you need in a cell phone nowadays!
Don’t miss this offer as it can bring you more benefits, such as:
- A brand new model of the phone every 12 months
- Extra cash for every friend of yours who subscribes to the Mode Earn Phone through our Referral program
Can You Use a PlayStation Store Gift Card for Fortnite?
General PlayStation Store gift cards are not the same as Fortnite PlayStation cards. With them, you can purchase any of the PlayStation products—including games and media content—while the game-specific gifts can be used for V-Bucks and Fortnite items only.
These gift cards are available at many retailers, including:
- PlayStation Store
You can find them in $10, $25, $50, or $100 denominations and use them without entering your bank or credit card details on the PlayStation network. There are no extra fees and no expiration dates—you can treat yourself to something special whenever you choose.
How To Use a PlayStation Gift Card in Fortnite
To redeem your PS gift card, you need to have a Sony Entertainment Network account. Once you log in to it, you need to transfer the funds from the card to your account balance—like so:
- Select PlayStation Store on your PS4 home screen
- Go to the bottom of the menu and click on Redeem Codes
- Enter the gift card code you have received
- Select Continue in the dialogue box
- Click Confirm to accept the terms and services and then tap on Continue to complete the redemption process
To purchase V-Bucks, you should load Fortnite on your console and click on the V-Bucks tab. Select the amount of V-Bucks you want to buy and click on Purchase. This action will open a confirmation page in PlayStation Store, and all you need to do to finalize the transaction is click on the Confirm Purchase button.
What Are Fortnite V-Bucks Cards, and Where Can You Get Them?
Since Fortnite features a digital currency that allows players to buy various items in-game, Epic Games created digital debit cards that can be used for purchasing V-Bucks. You can redeem Fortnite V-Bucks cards on various devices, including:
You can get a V-Bucks card in digital format or as a physical card. The four available prices are shown in the table below:
How To Redeem a V-Bucks Card on PS4
To use a V-Bucks card on PlayStation 4, you must link your Epic Games account to your console account. The redemption process goes as follows:
- Go to the Epic Games website
- Click on Sign In and select the Sign In With PlayStation Network option
- Pick Get Started
- Type in the PIN code from your V-Bucks card and click on Next
- Choose PlayStation as the device you play Fortnite on and click on Next
- Check the details and select Confirm
After you confirm the details, you will be redirected to a page with a new PlayStation code. You can then start your console and go to the PlayStation Store, find the Redeem Code option, and enter the code in the designated field.
Can You Use a Visa Gift Card To Buy V-Bucks on PlayStation 4?
Yes, you can. To do it, you need to choose the Visa gift card as the preferred payment method via your console by doing the following:
- Go to PlayStation Store
- Scroll to the bottom of the side menu and select Payment Methods
- Enter all the required information—name, address, place of residence, credit card information
You can also set this card as your payment method using any web browser by following the instructions below:
- Sign in to PlayStation Store
- Select Online ID
- Go to the Payment Management section
- Click on Add Payment Method
- Enter all the required information
More Guides That Will Help You Get Your Cash Back
Looking for more ways to get cashback? Check out the guides we have on gift cards from Amazon, Fortnite, Roblox, and others:
- Fortnite gift card—a complete guide
- How to get Fortnite gift card codes
- How to use a gift card on Fortnite
- Learn how to redeem a Fortnite gift card on any platform
- How to use a Fortnite gift card on PS4 with zero complications
- Can you use a Visa gift card on Fortnite?
- How to redeem a Fortnite gift card on Switch
- A step-by-step guide to checking your Roblox gift card balance
- How to use a Roblox gift card—explained
- Was your Roblox gift card not activated? Learn how to fix it
- Everything you need to know about Roblox gift cards
- How to get Roblox gift cards for free
- How to redeem a Roblox gift card from Amazon
- Can you use a Roblox gift card on two accounts?
- Do Roblox gift cards expire, and how do you redeem them?
- Can you get a free Amazon gift card as a survey reward?
- Step-by-step guide on how to redeem an Amazon gift card
- The easiest way to earn Amazon gift cards by playing games
- A guide to earning a free Amazon gift card
- How do you activate an Amazon gift card?
- Amazon gift card—where to get it and how to use it
- How to get free gift cards without risking your privacy
- What free gift card apps you can use, and which one is the best
- How to earn and redeem a gift card for free
- How to use gift cards online—a guide to saving money
Featured image source: Evilowl