How To Check Your Roblox Gift Card Balance
A Step-by-Step Guide to Checking Your Roblox Gift Card Balance
Roblox gift cards are crucial for players who want to make full use of the Roblox platform and all the games on it. Redeeming a Roblox card automatically updates the Roblox gift card balance amount you have at your disposal.
In this article, we will show you how to check your Roblox gift card balance the easy way. You’ll learn more about the payment methods Roblox accepts, discover how to fix potential payment issues, and find out whether you can redeem your Roblox gift card for cash.
Are you looking to earn some supplemental income and get free gift cards? Mode Mobile can help you with that, and this article will show you how!
Roblox Gift Card—A Perfect Gift
Roblox gift cards are a fantastic present you can treat yourself or a loved one to. Their value can range anywhere from $10 to $200. Each gift card comes with a free virtual item exclusive to the month of purchase.
Roblox cards offer two types of currencies you can use:
- Credit—the dollar value of each card you can use to buy Premium subscriptions
- Robux—virtual Roblox currency you can use to buy avatar accessories and in-game items and abilities
If you don’t want to redeem the entire Credit sum, you can convert the spare to Robux.
Check out the table below to find out how many Robux you get with a gift card:
Roblox Gift Card
Where To Get a Roblox Gift Card
Roblox gift cards come in both physical and digital forms.
You can purchase a plastic gift card in different stores, including:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Dollar General
For online purchases, you can visit:
- Roblox website
Keep in mind that some online retailers offer both plastic and electronic gift cards while others offer only one kind. You can inform yourself about the options on the preferred retailer’s website.
Source: Soumil Kumar
Ways To Buy a Roblox Gift Card
There are a number of ways you can buy a Roblox gift card, though certain restrictions may apply depending on the device, payment type, or the country where you’re making the purchase.
The Roblox app accepts the following payment methods for purchasing Roblox cards:
- All major credit and debit cards
- Prepaid credit cards
You can make in-app purchases via the mobile app using:
- Google Play
Possible Roblox Gift Card Payment Issues
There are a few reasons why your credit or debit card may be declined, such as:
- Something triggered Roblox’s fraud prevention measures
- The billing address is misspelled
- Something triggered your bank’s fraud prevention measures
A Pending Charge message showing on your card may be due to one of two reasons:
- Your bank has declined the pending transactions while the payment resolves, in which case the funds will return to your card within 1–10 business days
- You were charged a temporary verification fee, in which case those funds should return to your card within 1–10 business days
Source: Anete Lusina
How Can You Check Your Roblox Gift Card Balance?
After you redeem your Roblox gift card, you’ll usually find your credit balance on purchasing pages only. Note that while you can access your credit both via the Roblox app and the website, you can use it for further transactions only in a browser.
To check your Roblox credit balance, you can:
- Visit the Gift Card Redemption page—your credit balance will appear below the Redeem button
- Go to the Billing Settings page—your current balance will appear below Roblox Credit
If you don’t see any credit balance on either of these pages, try refreshing them. If you're still not getting any confirmation of successfully redeemed credit, then this probably means your account does not currently have any credit redeemed on it.
You should consider contacting the Roblox Support page if you keep encountering difficulties of any sort.
How To Check Roblox Gift Card Balance Without Redeeming Your Card
It’s also possible to check your current balance without redeeming your gift card. This process is slightly more time-consuming and will require you to make a short trip, but it’s simple.
All you need to do is visit your nearest Roblox store, hand the cashier your ID and Roblox gift card, and ask them to check your balance. That’s it!
Can You Redeem Your Roblox Gift Card for Money?
Certain places allow cashbacks, such as eleven U.S. states (Maine, Missouri, Oregon, Vermont, California, Connecticut, Colorado, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Washington) as well as Puerto Rico.
If you live elsewhere, you’ll have to rely on alternative methods. Check out the following table for more information:
Exchange a Roblox gift card
Visit an exchange kiosk
Possible with physical cards only
Sell a Roblox gift card
Go to websites where you can sell your gift card
You won’t be paid the full value
Trade a Roblox gift card
Visit an online trading store or platform
What you can redeem for money are the points you collect using reward-based apps.
If you love playing games and want to earn supplemental income this way, then Mode Mobile is a better option for you.
Mode Mobile is a revolutionary medium that has partnered up with gaming industry giants such as Eneba, Fortnite, and Mobile Legends to help you earn free gift cards, various game rewards, and even cash.
What Is Mode Mobile?
Mode Mobile allows budget-conscious people to earn money by performing everyday activities on their phones.
We believe that industry giants take more than they give back and that you should share in their profit as well. Big brands should be rewarding you for the service you continually give them by using, testing, and providing feedback on their products!
Source: Mode Mobile
Mode Mobile services allow our users to easily gain supplemental income with our free-of-charge Mode Earn App and a cutting-edge, Android-based Mode Earn Phone.
How Mode Earn App Can Transform Your Life
Mode Earn App has an outstandingly high rating of 4.5 stars on Google Play by almost 2.6 million users. That’s millions of satisfied customers who refuse to be exploited by big brands and who believe Mode Earn App is the way to go.
Source: Mode Mobile
Mode Earn App enables users to collect points by indulging in daily habits they already use their phones for anyway, such as playing games, listening to music, reading the news, and surfing the internet, among plenty of others.
A feature no other reward-based app offers is the opportunity to earn points every time you unlock your screen and even while your phone idly lies somewhere charging.
How To Make Use Of the Mode Earn App
Mode Earn App lets you collect points for every minute you spend playing your favorite game from the top gaming studios.
The app’s Music Rate Boosters widget offers additional ways to earn points, including:
- Installing and playing games
- Starting a new game
- Accepting game challenges (e.g., clearing level 4)
- Installing partner apps
- Participating in polls
- Watching video ads
The ads are highly personalized—the app tailors them according to your specific interests. The companies that advertise themselves pay the app and, unlike other applications, Mode Earn App makes sure you receive a part of the proceeds through points.
It takes no time at all to start earning in the comfort of your home. Download Mode Earn App from Google Play Store and start redeeming points for free gift cards now!
We update the list of redemption items constantly, so you should check it every now and then to make sure you don’t miss gift cards or other rewards for your favorite game!
Mode Earn Phone—A Phone That Pays for Itself
Mode Earn App is amazing all on its own. Mode Earn Phone—even more so.
It comes with the pre-installed Mode Earn App, so you can start using it immediately. Another advantage is that the Mode Earn Phone users can accrue twice as many points as app users for the same actions.
The Home screen displays an Earn-As-You-Go widget that offers you 16+ modes to earn points, including:
- Games Mode
- Opinion Mode
- Tasks Mode
- Finance Mode
- Save Mode
- Watch Mode
- Crypto Mode
Source: Mode Mobile
We are affiliated with some of the best gaming studios and platforms, which means you can redeem your points for various gift cards you can use for gaming, such as:
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Mobile Legends
- Free Fire
- AMC Games
Get a Mode Earn Phone Now
Subscribing to Mode Earn Phone is the smartest investment you can make. Active users can expect to earn rewards in the value of $1,200+ a year. Even occasional users can earn back the price of the phone within 2–3 months.
Source: Mode Mobile
There are two easy ways to pay for the phone:
- Pay a $9.99 monthly subscription after the free trial period—billed quarterly
- Make a one-time $109
Mode Earn Phone is not just a single-purpose vehicle for the app but a modern device with excellent specs:
- Android 11
- 6.52-inch HD screen
- 5MP selfie camera
- 128GB + 4GB memory storage
- Triple-lens camera—13MP + 2MP + 2MP
- 6-month battery and 12-month device warranty
- Octa-Core ARM Cortex
It’s compatible with all the major carriers, including AT&T, T-Mobile, and Mint Mobile.
If you buy a Mode Earn Phone subscription, we will replace your device with a brand new smartphone after only 12 months!
Be smarter than the next person—buy or subscribe to Mode Earn Phone now!
More Guides That Will Help You Get Your Cash Back
Looking for more ways to get cashback? Check out the guides we have on gift cards from Amazon, Fortnite, Roblox, and others:
- Fortnite gift card—a complete guide
- How to get Fortnite gift card codes
- How to use a gift card on Fortnite
- Learn how to redeem a Fortnite gift card on any platform
- How to use a Fortnite gift card on PS4 with zero complications
- Can you use a Visa gift card on Fortnite?
- How to redeem a Fortnite gift card on Switch
- How to use a Roblox gift card—explained
- Was your Roblox gift card not activated? Learn how to fix it
- Everything you need to know about Roblox gift cards
- How to get Roblox gift cards for free
- How to redeem a Roblox gift card from Amazon
- Can you use a Roblox gift card on two accounts?
- Do Roblox gift cards expire, and how do you redeem them?
- Can you get a free Amazon gift card as a survey reward?
- Step-by-step guide on how to redeem an Amazon gift card
- The easiest way to earn Amazon gift cards by playing games
- A guide to earning a free Amazon gift card
- How do you activate an Amazon gift card?
- Amazon gift card—where to get it and how to use it
- How to get free gift cards without risking your privacy
- What free gift card apps you can use, and which one is the best
- How to earn and redeem a gift card for free
- How to use gift cards online—a guide to saving money
Featured image source: RODNAE Productions