How To Check Walmart Gift Card Transaction History
How To Check Walmart Gift Card Transaction History—A Step-by-Step Guide
Getting Walmart gift cards is fun, but keeping track of them can be a perpetual nightmare! You may get a product and try checking out with a gift card, only to realize it has insufficient balance. If things don’t add up, it’s best to check your Walmart gift card transaction history—but how do you do that? The internet doesn’t give you concrete or reliable answers, while Walmart’s elaborate gift card policy won’t reveal much on the issue either.
If you want to dig deep into the past transactions on your Walmart gift card, this is the guide you need! We will help you lock in the basic steps to:
- Check your Walmart gift card’s balance history
- Figure out how to exhaust residual funds on your card
We’ll also introduce you to an amazing way of scoring free Walmart gift cards with Mode Mobile products!
TODAY get a FREE stock and $15!💰
Does Walmart Facilitate Balance or Transaction Check on Their Gift Cards?
Yes, Walmart allows you to check both the current balance and the past transactions on your gift card. Considering the essence of gift cards, these options are offered for free, although you may have to cover some additional expenses if you want a printed copy of the transactions. It’s important you use these services through known and legitimate means to prevent yourself from getting scammed.
How To Check Balance on a Walmart Gift Card
There are numerous ways to do a quick balance on your gift card, but what’s the most convenient one? Currently, you can check your Walmart gift card balance in three ways. Refer to the table below for more info:
This service is available 24/7 but can be time-consuming
From what various users have shared, Walmart’s online balance checker is by far the quickest and most efficient way to see the current value of your card. Unfortunately, the tool won’t give you the transaction history.
How To Check Transaction History on Walmart Gift Cards
Walmart gift cards can be redeemed for multiple transactions at Walmart and its sister companies—both online and at stores. While there are different ways to view the list of purchases on the card, they are hardly sophisticated or straightforward.
Currently, the easiest way to get a history of your Walmart gift card transactions is to reach out to a store cashier or manager. You can also use the Walmart website or app for the chore, but only in certain cases.
How To Check Your Walmart Gift Card Purchase History at Stores
Here’s what you need to do to get your gift card transaction history in a Walmart store:
- Reach out to a customer service executive or a cashier at the store
- Request for a card activity statement for your active gift card
When a Walmart employee runs your gift card through the machine, one of the options that pop up on the screen is to check the card’s history. You can request the cashier to let you view the transactions or ask for a printout of the list. Some stores may require you to pay a small printing fee.
Presently, Walmart’s gift card transaction history includes the following:
- Date and time of transactions
- Name of merchant
- Status of the transaction (whether complete or pending)
- Amount spent
If you find a suspicious transaction on the list, immediately alert the store for a suitable course of action.
How To Get Walmart Gift Card History Online or Through the Walmart App
Checking the transaction history through the Walmart website or app can be hit or miss. Let’s see if and how they work:
- Viewing gift card history online—There is a roundabout way to get an estimate of your gift card usage through the Walmart website. You can do it by revising your general purchase history and noting down the transactions where you used a particular gift card. The catch is, you can use this method only if you’ve used the card for transactions on the website
- Using the Walmart app—The Walmart app works along the same lines as the website, but it's far more unreliable. The app goes through many updates throughout the year and users often complain about missing features and the View option
Note that these transaction history checking methods are only applicable to general closed-loop gift cards—the ones issued for Walmart-based purchases. If you have a Walmart Visa gift card, which is more versatile, you can view your transaction history only after registering your card.
Source: Clay Banks
It’s Raining Gift Cards With the Mode Earn App!
If you want to use your phone as a tool to earn some extra gift cards, give the Mode Earn App a shot. Once you set it up on your phone, our app starts rewarding you points for doing super-simple tasks. You can redeem the points you accumulate for cash, gift cards, and other awesome freebies.
Source: Rob Hampson
The table below will give you a glimpse into how the app works:
Earn Points By
Exchange Points For
No Subscription or Download Fee—Mode Earn App Is Absolutely Free!
You don’t have to pay a cent to use the Mode Earn App. Download it from Google Play for free to discover new ways to earn extra cash daily. We offer the best earning rate in the market, allowing you to grab more rewards with little time and effort! Our other perks include:
- Booster deals—We bring you irresistible deals that boost your earning rate for certain periods—visit the app every day to make sure you don’t miss one
- Customized engagement—Mode Mobile is all about your preferences. Whether it’s ads, surveys, or offers, we strive to tailor them according to your likes and dislikes
Using the Mode Earn App will help you earn up to $600 in a year, but if you want to double this value, get a Mode Earn Phone!
Source: Clam Lo
How To Get Walmart Visa Gift Card Transaction History
Walmart Visa gift cards can be used for a variety of retailers that accept Visa payments. To start using this card, you first need to undergo a verification process and register it through Walmart’s online portal. According to the portal, you can view your Visa gift card balance and purchase history only after registration.
Since there are different types of Visa gift cards circulating in the market, it’s hard to narrow down the exact history-checking process for a particular card. The best way to deal with this matter is to call the customer service number on the back of your Walmart Visa gift card for precise information.
Source: Daniel Monteiro
Running Out of Balance? Get Brand New Gift Cards for Free!
If your Walmart gift card is on the verge of getting drained, it’s about time you get some new ones. The good news is, you don’t have to wait for someone to buy them for you over the holidays. You can find enough opportunities to get them for free all around the year through:
- Giveaway deals—Participating in giveaways and promotional deals on social media can help you win a variety of rewards like Walmart and Amazon gift cards, skin care products, and mystery boxes. These rewards are not guaranteed
- Reward apps—If you want a sure-shot way to score freebies, you should try reward apps. These apps ask you to do simple tasks on your phone and compensate you with goodies like:
Mode Mobile helps you earn hundreds of dollars in a year with our reward-based products. Our company gives you guaranteed prizes for doing regular activities on your phone, such as surfing the internet or jamming to your favorite songs! We offer you:
- Mode Earn App—Our app is free to download and use and it adds value to most of the daily activities you do on your phone
- Mode Earn Phone—Our smartphone is fully packed with the top specs and earns you twice as much as the app does!
We let you pick all kinds of cash and kind rewards, including gift cards from top merchants!
Get the Stylish New Mode Earn Phone and Double Your Rewards!
If you like pocketing freebies on the side, the Mode Earn Phone is exactly what you need! It’s a one-of-its-kind device that keeps paying you for using it!
The phone comes with the pre-downloaded Mode Earn App and collects twice as many points as the app on another device. If you use the phone for a few hours every day, you can earn more than $1,200 in cash and other rewards in a year!
Our phone is not all about the money—it’s everything you’d want in a smartphone. The new Mode Earn Phone MEP2 is:
- Compatible with major carriers
- Loaded with the latest industry specs—and the sleek and stylish build of our device is at par with the priciest models in the market
Source: Mode Mobile
Here’s how you can get the Mode Earn Phone:
- Pay $109 at once
- Start a free trial and pay for the phone with a $9.99 monthly subscription—billed quarterly
If you’re tired of phones going obsolete every few months—we have a special deal for you! We send our subscribers a new phone with the latest updates and configurations every 18 months. You don’t have to worry about the price—our phone always pays for itself thanks to our resourceful earning model!
Buy or subscribe to a Mode Earn Phone and start earning substantial supplemental income today!
Featured image source: Marques Thomas